CALL FOR PAPERS
ICOM-CC 19th Triennial Conference
Beijing, China, 14–18 September 2020
Theme: Transcending Boundaries: Integrated Approaches to Conservation
ICOM-CC is inviting contributions for its
19th Triennial Conference and Preprints
- This two-phase process consists of a call for abstracts, followed by an invitation to submit full papers for publication. A separate call for posters will be issued at a later date.
- Instructions relating to the Preprints and information about the conference theme are available on ICOM-CC’s dedicated conference website: www.icom-cc2020.org.
- The ICOM-CC Triennial Conference presents an overview of the current state of conservation research and practice. Papers addressing the conference theme and/or the aims and programs of the ICOM-CC Working Groups are encouraged. For information about the Working Groups, please consult the ICOM-CC website: www.icom-cc.org.
- Work submitted must be original and must not have been published elsewhere or be under consideration by another publication.
- At least one author of each selected paper must participate in the conference to present and discuss the work.
- All contributions must be submitted and delivered in English.
- Authors must use the abstract template provided on the dedicated conference website and submit the abstract via the website.
- 18 March 2019: Website available for submission of abstracts
- *12 April 2019: Deadline for receipt of abstracts
- End July 2019: Selected authors are invited to write a full paper
- *15 November 2019: Deadline for receipt of full papers
*Non-compliance with these deadlines may result in the rejection of contributions.
Invitation to submit a full paper does not guarantee its acceptance.
Authors will be informed of the results of the final selection of papers and posters in April 2020.